A while ago I made the coverings for my doll’s bed. I made them very early on in the project. I actually stopped because I realized that I wasn’t really making anything but tension squares.
Here is the doll’s bed with all its bits and pieces:
I have already talked about the blankets in a previous post. The two bed pillows and the blanket for the cradle were all done using dmc pearl cotton and 1mm needles. The cradle blanket is Dewdrop Pattern, pg 149.
The white pillow was made of Roman Rib Stitch, and the red one Roman Stitch, from pg 13.
The cradle pillow was made using Ripple Stitch, pg 13, Mettler Quilting thread and 0.75mm needles.