Barbara’s Plaid is broken

gillianknitscom

I did the Fisherman’s Rib (pg 44) for a different hat, but changed my mind.  It kicked around on the needles for a week or so until I decided to do this.  The main stitch is Broken Plaid Pattern, pg 62.  The rib had 112 stitches in it and it is REALLY loose, but 112 (8 x 14) worked beautifully for the decreasing at the top.  If I were to do it again, the ribbing would have 100 stitches and then I would increase in the first pattern row to 112.

I am back on the i-cord roses from the second post on this blog with a vengeance.  Click on the link for instructions.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s