Sorry, no actual New Years Hats this year. I was going to make one but it changed away from the original concept on the needles. That sometimes happens.
This will be one of the last of the alpaca hats. I used Rickrack Ribbing, pg 44, then Blister Check or Coin Stitch, pg 69 and ended with Reverse Double Cable, pg 243. I actually made it before any of the Christmas hats but didn’t show it till now.There were 15 cables, I got rid of every 5th cable, then every 4th, 3rd and 2nd and then the final 3. I was actually pleased with the effect.
Really like how you eeked out the cables for a beautiful top!
Thanks Nancy. Happy new year.